Franklin College Promotion and Tenure Guidelines
- P&T Dossiers are due by 3:00pm on Wednesday, August 30, 2017
Office of Faculty Affairs
- Provost's Appointment, Promotion & Tenure Web Page
- Guidelines for Appointment, Promotion, and Tenure (revised spring 2017)
- UGA Tenure Clock Calendar
- UGA Seven Year Tenure Probationary Period Calendar - what happens when...
- P & T Dossier Checklist
- Quick Reference Form (for calculating years in rank)
- Promotion Recommendation Form for Tenure-Track/Tenured Faculty
- Tenure Recommendation Form
- Promotion Form for Non-Tenure Track Ranks Only
- Promotion Form for Clinical Faculty
- Promotion Form for Research Scientist
- P&T Application Process - a 2 Year Cycle (diagram)
- Faculty Affairs Promotion & Tenure Dossier Workshop Materials (Summer 2017)
- Faculty Affairs Video of Promotion and Tenure Dossier Workshop (7/26/2017) - NEW!
- Promotion Guidelines for Academic Professional, Clinical Faculty, Lecturer, and Research Scientist
- Post Tenure Review Policy
- Guidelines for Requesting Extension of the Tenure Probationary Period
Please send questions to Sherry Gray at email@example.com.